The Power of True Friendship
What does friendship mean to you?
I have some fabulous friends in my life who make me laugh, hold me when I cry, help take care of my son, cook for me and enjoy my cooking, take walks in city parks. They remind me who I am (a creative, powerful woman), and who I am […]
Sign up for Helena's Blog
I am a coach, facilitator and program director in Denver, Colorado. I bring a high-performance mindset from 18 years leading in global corporations, startups, non-profits and Higher Ed. I’ve also honed skills in emotional intelligence and practical spirituality through training with ICF, Shadow Work®, Insights Discovery and motherhood. If you’re ready to do powerful inner work, and also get tangible results in your external environment, please follow my blog and reach out to talk about coaching!
- HelenaAnn on The Four Quarter Model
- Mariette Strub on The Four Quarter Model
- Brianna on Tales of a Working Parent in 2020: The 3 Spheres of Attention
- Ruth Buckingham on Driving in Emotional Weather
- Ruth on Keep Your Labels To Yourself, Thanks