What does this mean for you?
I support you to define your vision, values and goals for your personal and/or professional life. Then I help you stay accountable for real progress towards those goals. We celebrate milestones and achievements. But when internal roadblocks come up, I’ll help you do the deeper inner work to see with new clarity and clear lifelong patterns that have been keeping you back from living the free, honest, loving, and potent life you crave. I’m a practical business woman, and bring an 18-year professional leadership history in corporations, startups, non-profits and Higher Ed to support a high performance mindset. I’m also passionate about emotional intelligence and practical spirituality. If you want to do powerful inner work, and also see real tangible results in your external environment, let’s chat!
Talk to me about coaching if:
- You know that deep down you know your truth, but need someone to help you uncover and reflect back that truth with new clarity.
- You’ve made commitments, and keep losing steam or direction in staying true to them. You’re eager and ready for accountability and to see progress towards your goals.
- You long for healthy relationships that assist you in doing your life work.
- You’re committed to owning your own Shadow and how it affects your thoughts and actions.
- You want to accept and nurture all of your emotions, because being spiritual doesn’t mean being “happy-go-lucky” all the time.
Please contact me by emailing HelenaAnn(at)gmail to find out more about coaching opportunities. I start my coaching process with an initial half hour session by phone for us each to determine if it is a good fit for a coaching relationship.
Sign up for Helena's Blog
I am a coach, facilitator and program director in Denver, Colorado. I bring a high-performance mindset from 18 years leading in global corporations, startups, non-profits and Higher Ed. I’ve also honed skills in emotional intelligence and practical spirituality through training with ICF, Shadow Work®, Insights Discovery and motherhood. If you’re ready to do powerful inner work, and also get tangible results in your external environment, please follow my blog and reach out to talk about coaching!