A Walk in Autumn: a poem
I took a walk around the neighborhood
to work out frustration and sadness
in the fall air.
The pace of my feet on the sidewalk and its leaves
got my heartbeat going faster.
Blowing wind against my hair and my skin and my eyes
got my tears going easier.
Thinking of you, and […]
Sign up for Helena's Blog
I am a coach, facilitator and program director in Denver, Colorado. I bring a high-performance mindset from 18 years leading in global corporations, startups, non-profits and Higher Ed. I’ve also honed skills in emotional intelligence and practical spirituality through training with ICF, Shadow Work®, Insights Discovery and motherhood. If you’re ready to do powerful inner work, and also get tangible results in your external environment, please follow my blog and reach out to talk about coaching!
- HelenaAnn on The Four Quarter Model
- Mariette Strub on The Four Quarter Model
- Brianna on Tales of a Working Parent in 2020: The 3 Spheres of Attention
- Ruth Buckingham on Driving in Emotional Weather
- Ruth on Keep Your Labels To Yourself, Thanks